Monday, December 15, 2008

The arrival

H woke up yesterday morning sick--fever of 101 and a little cough. She laid around most the day, took some ibuprofen about 1 and seemed fine for the rest of the day. then this morning the fever was back and she only got off the couch to go to the bathroom. She missed her Holiday concert (but she didn't want to go anyway--too nervous to sing in front of an audience---she didn't even have a solo--just serious stage freight). K got a fever some time this afternoon. Hers isn't as high and she isn't sleeping as much, just whimpering a lot. I'd prefer the fever to a degree higher so she would sleep more. Two down. Hopefully not two to go.

3 comments:

chris k said...

Kaleb came home from school not feeling well today also. Must be the weather. I am definitely hoping not to catch his!

Amanda Irene said...

This sounds like reese Amber's daughter. Just be glad she didn't puke! I hope emma's not sick over christmas!!!

SunnyD said...

Mmm, this seems to be going around. Except down here, MacTroll had it. Then I got it and now our friend Neil (also an adult) has it.

Except we also had this general stomach unrest thing in addition to the fever. No vomiting or anything. Just queasy.

Hope everyone feels well soon!