Monday, August 18, 2008
Picture the kisses
During our nightly snuggle, H and I had a wonderful image we talked about. I wish I was an artist to capture it. What if, I told H, we could see every kiss I had ever given her. If each kiss was a colored heart, her whole face would be covered with colored hearts. In her six years I suspect I have kissed every square each inch of her face at least once. Some have been carefully placed nose kisses and others have been teasingly placed kisses as she tried to slip away from me, and don't forget the little toe kisses to her adorable baby feet. H loved the idea of seeing all those kisses so she couldn't forget how much I loved her. She was sure she would look beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A rainbow of kisses! What a great image for the both of you.
Post a Comment